CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just found out it was all in my head.

Views: 4,072
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,207,512

Re: Just found out it was all in my head.

To WS
Just because people cannot smell the odor they usually have doesn't mean there is a problem with their sense of smell. I have no problem with my sense of smell. If you reintroduce that odor right in your face you can probably smell it, such as from clothing or in stronger quantities, but your own general day-to-day smell you can't usually smell or don't notice it all the time. The same thing is that you can always see your nose, but your mind blocks it out so that you can notice other things. Yes the odor on your clothing you can smell if you put it right in your face. I was just presenting the fact that people get desensitized to the odor that is around all the time, it doesn't mean there is a problem with their sense of smell and reintroducing that in a different way you would smell it such as in clothing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)