CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Just found out it was all in my head.

luckyhope Views: 4,137
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,207,471

Re: Just found out it was all in my head.

I think you're right. Many doctors lie but not all. You should go by the reactions of strangers. They don't have anything invested in you.

If you get reactions from other people then go by that but if you're looking at little things like someone looked at you, or something like that then you dont smell.

I was looking at little things. Things that wouldn't make me think I smell if I didn't already believe it. There were hundreds of reactions that showed me I didn't smell. Strangers hugging me, asking to borrow my clothes, standing close enough to me in lines that their clothes were rubbing up against me, strangers sitting in cars with me with the windows rolled up, resting their head on me, sitting next to me, with no reactions but it didn't matter to me because that one person loooked at me, or stood farther away from me in line then I thought was right.

I struggled for 8 yrs with it. I still do struggle. Delusions are strong. You believe them despite the evidence. The only thing that works for me is medicine. I can't think my way out of it.That's how you know it's a delusion. All the evidence in the world wouldn't stop you from believing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)