CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Q&A: SSKI for the Lungs

username7414 Views: 6,300
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,201,533

Re: Q&A: SSKI for the Lungs

When you say "sugar is poison" - thats not a metaphor... I think there was an article done a while back on Yahoo Health about sugar... and it suggested that Sugar actually IS toxic after a certain amount and its not in large amounts either... the body can handle a tiny amount, almost too tiny to even justify using. My daughter's pediatrician was commenting about how flawless her teeth were and when I said its because she doesn't drink soda, he was saying about how they discovered that there are Sugar receptors in the gut and soda (and othet stuff with sugar) does something... I forget.
I'm gonna have to go look that up.
Besides GMO, what's the difference between the Sugar NOW and the sugar from like, the 1930s or even the 1800s?
Is it grown or processed differently, or was it just as bad back then, but no one suspected it could play a role in diseases in the earlier days?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)