CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel them kicking!

Views: 5,124
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,198,430

Re: I feel them kicking!

Skater:

Don't read in too much with what I said.

Everyone knows that there are life cycles and that ova travel around.

I know that the large parasites exist and I have passed them myself.

I never said that they don't migrate, but it has to do with the mechanics of what is going on. Most of the larger roundworms do not move around like even an earthworm does. There is no evolutionary benefit for human parasites to crawl.

They have developed sophisticated mechanisms to hatch and travel within the natural lymphatic and veinous currents. One of their best adaptations is going unnoticed.

But this does not mean you can feel what is going on, especially at the gross physical level of movement and doubly so for submicroscopic eggs.

What people are feeling is gas, poisoned lymphatic system from the alkaloids, bloating, rashes, etc all from the toxins being released, but you cannot feel movement. This is your mind playing tricks on you.

Furthermore parasites tend to gather in or around weakened tissue. People can be feeling all sorts of things around dying or necrotic tissue like inflammation and swelling.

I don't want to read this kicking nonsense anymore here.

And you especially cannot feel movement within your brain this is an exceptionally dumb thing I see posted here mainly by a certain gender.

Brain surgery can even be performed without anaesthetic because there are no pain receptors in the brain for brain tissue. And no worms I have ever read about can burrow through solid bone in the skull. People make giant leaps of ridiculous logic here about things they can feel in their scalp and then assume worms are tunneling through the skull.

You can certainly feel gas moving and gas pockets inside the intestine, but this can have multiple causes only one of which is parasites. And even then all you know for sure is that gas is moving or shifting.

Don't watch any Ridley Scott movies during cleansing!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)