CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Role of Bifidobacterium in human health.

commonknowledge Views: 6,267
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,196,386

Re: Role of Bifidobacterium in human health.

FootDoctor
i hear this from alot of people that " probiotics dont colonzie". I believe that is partially true. "Transient" probiotic treatments dont colonize and colonization is also prevented when there are too many biofilms/pathogens stuck to the intestinal mucosa.

If fermented foods didnt colonzie over time then all theraputic healing diets are all void. GAPS, weston price and all other healing diets have healed people and changed their gut floras. The gut flora does change in time if apply enough effort and time.

fecal transplants are not accessible easily to people and if it were believe me i would get one every 2 months.

there is a new product going through the FDA at the moment called RBX2660 which is a Fecal Transplant suspension enema kit that will easily allow people to inject probiotics through the rectum. I bet, this will be highly expensive but it will definitely make a change in peoples health. But to deny all microflora therapys dont work is a farce.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)