CureZone   Log On   Join
I finally got rid of Bad Breath!

roofingokc Views: 92,607
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,486,738

I finally got rid of Bad Breath!

I finally got rid of it guys!

I'm so freakin excited to start my life
I'm 30 years old and had this problem since i was 14.
Nobody knew what it was, not the dentist or doctors. They sucked and were a waste of time.
I didn't think it was my wisdom teeth but that was the problem.

My freakin breath smelled worse than crap, it was like sewage and now it's been a month and i'm sure it's gone.
I can't lie sometimes I get paranoid when i'm in a confined room because of so many bad experiences you guys know what im talking about.

I had asked the dentist if it was my wisdom teeth giving me bad breath and he said he didn't think it was.
He was so wrong.

Just to think if i would of gotten them removed a long time ago.
Excuse my grammar, I suck at writing but I'm copying and pasting this on all the forums incase it can help someone else.

I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed and bad breath is totally gone except for some normal morning breath!

I can actually go to church now and sit beside people and not panic you guys who have this problem know that little things like that are huge for us.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)