CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: the hope you have and finding a cure

MrHanky Views: 143,863
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,487,709

Re: the hope you have and finding a cure

Hi Surfer 27,

The brand of Golden Seal is Natures Own and was taken in capsule form with my meals. I'm not exactly sure what it does internally. The way it was explained to me by the Dr was my stomach was only processing food at 15% capacity. She prescribed the supplements to get it working properly again. I think there may have been a problem with the lining or some sort of cell damage. I have another appointment later this month as a follow up so will ask some more questions. I neglected to mention in my post that I was already taking a probiotic at the time and have continued taking it daily.

The candida diet is brutally hard to stick to and much more strict than a gluten free diet. It is basically No Sugar, Yeast, Gluten, Alcohol, Fruit, Vinegar, Mushrooms and anything else remotely tasty or enjoyable to eat :)The hardest thing is no alcohol! There is a lot of information about this diet on the web you just have spend some time reading about it. Be wary of the quick fixes, I wasted a lot of money buying miracle cures. I'm still not 100% sure the diet had any real effect but it certainly didnt do any harm. I have developed a lot of self discipline because of it and certainly appreciate food a lot more now.

My advice would be to try and locate a good naturopath in your area and seek their advice. GP's dont really seem to be much help with this problem in my experience. Good luck with everything, hope this helps in some way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)