CureZone   Log On   Join
Update on my progress

twinkl Views: 2,466
Published: 10 y

Update on my progress

Hello - if you remember I was posting a few months back about chemical sensitivity and adrenal fatigue. I'm back to normal now and doing great!

Things that helped with my leaky gut: colostrum and vit d. Adrenals - I began taking a product recommended by my dr. called Androgen (metagenics product) with bovine adrenal in it. I also started walking/running on the treadmill, which helped reduce the physical stress symptoms, massage to reduce the tension in my head (was unbelieveable).

Finally, I take Serotrex by neuroscience, and this is helping me sleep. I'm also starting to feel tired now and again where I used to be reved up all the time.

I've also been chelating mercury for nearly 2 months now with no problems. I'm anxious to get through the mercury b/c my dr. says that will help balance the other gut issues (h. pylori, parasite and candida that has all shown positive).

I also take a few other vits/supps and am happy to be doing so much better these days. Good luck to all!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)