CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

Views: 11,938
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,163,976

Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

Oh my! I apologize for not seeing your post sooner---I don't get notifications either, despite saying that I want them!

I understand about food! I've set modest goals for myself. For example, I have a pair of jeans that are snug and my intention is to have them fit better. I, too, have issues with foods that don't seem to agree with me either. So, when I remember to do it, I say to myself when I go out to eat "I intend to have a nice meal which will agree with me." When I remember to do this, I find that things work out. I also try to not give negative attention such as worrying if something won't agree with me.

Lately, I've been working on staying in the vortex. Sometimes I test myself by doing a task that sometimes leaves me frustrated and annoyed. If I get through it without getting upset, I tell myself how proud I am of myself for staying in the vortex.

Right now, I'm cleaning out stuff in the house. They say doing tasks like that help move the energy in the direction that you want to move in.

I hope that you aren't being hard on yourself for losing progress. The same thing has happened to me, too. Every now and then it helps to remind yourself to get back into the vortex. I also think it's good to share progress reports as it reminds us to keep moving forward in a positive way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.206 sec, (1)