CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

Views: 11,896
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,158,015

Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

Thank you for your response.

I do know---and have known for a long time---that I belong in a city environment. Living where we are now has only reinforced to me that city life is for me.

As for Karma---on a daily basis, I make an effort to put out good Karma.

As for meditation---I do still occasionally do it. However, as I said in my original post, I've been burned as bad entities have intruded and given me false messages. I now ask the Archangel Michael to protect my sessions and make sure that only those that I invite in come into my "office".

For my own peace of mind, I would like to know the reason I'm being kept here. A few years ago, a medium told me that there is someone here who needs me and that I may or may not realize it when I encounter this person. Once I help him/her, I will be able to move.

Still, I know in my mind and in my gut that moving is the answer. Living here has affected both my mental and physical health, as I work to fight off situational depression. I know it's situational because when I do visit my favorite city, my mood brightens considerably.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)