CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

ways_of_wisdom Views: 11,960
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,158,350

Re: I feel like the Universe is playing a cruel joke on me

Sorry I forgot to come around here, for some reason I cannot get notifications to my e-mail no matter how many times I've checked the settings.

I am glad that my post helped to remind you of what you already know.  It's not easy to keep our eyes on what we want when "what is" gets so much of our attention each and every day.  I am presently having a problem with food, which according to Abraham all boils down to our not being in the vortex... but I thought I was and felt it was the foods that don't seem to agree with me which knocked me off... so, there are areas that are not easy for me to grasp, but we live and learn.

I sure hope you can get the desires of your heart if that'll make you happier, but I want to share with you something I just now heard Abraham say (once again...):  that everything we want is really because we believe we will feel better by having it... which sometimes is true and sometimes not.  I for example, became very negative about living in S. FL because of the hurricanes, increasing cost of living, etc., until I got truly fed up with living there and I truly believed that if I was able to move to a "better" place my health would improve, I'd stop being depressed, and I'd lose weight, ALL of which began happening a few months after I moved (to SC) but then, I lost all the progress I'd made about a year later [I must say here this happened after I stopped following the LOA...] and since then I've been struggling to get my footing back.  While I don't really want to move back to where I came from, I've seen with dismay that it's not the place where I live that can do "the magic" of sufficiently motivating me to do "what I need to do", right now I'm working on really loving myself better because I heard that's what will really get me there...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)