CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: update..and is this detox?

barracuda48 Views: 2,616
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,148,985

Re: update..and is this detox?

I'm new at this myself (started in late December) but I can tell you what has worked for me.

I increased my dosage to 100 mg of Iodoral 4 days ago and no detox yet. I did have detox when I increased my dosage to 50 mg about a month ago. I had horrible pain in my thighs and following GRIZZ's advice I placed 1/4 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt in 4 ounces of room temperature water and after swallowing that I immediately chased it with 12 ounces of pure water. I did this every 45 minutes until the pain in my thighs stopped.

I have not had any problems with diarrhea but from the beginning I have placed 1 teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt in EVERY 64 ounces of water I drink and I drink 8 to 10 cups of water each day.

Following the advice on this site I've been careful to take 1 ATP co-factor tablet for every 50 mg of Iodoral and all recommended co-supplements.

I'm sure you are using unrefined Sea Salt for your salt water but I thought I would mention it since I didn't see anywhere in your post as to what type of salt you are using.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.143 sec, (1)