CureZone   Log On   Join
update..and is this detox?

celtori Views: 3,206
Published: 10 y

update..and is this detox?

So I've been doing 50mg for close to a week now (have slowly been increasing over the last several weeks, started at 3mg). I feel better and better the more I increase, however I have not been very good about doing the salt flushing, is this absolutely necessary or only if you experience detox symptoms?
I started doing salt water two days ago and it gives me terrible diarrhea almost immediately, this is normal correct? I haven't had many detox symptoms since increasing my dose to 50mg, no more breakouts and feeling great, also breast tenderness is COMPLETELY GONE! Thyroid is still very swollen, but it was swollen before I started iodine, hoping it will start to decrease soon.
I took 100mg just this morning and so far so good. Did salt water about 30 min after taking my Lugols and co supplements and again had diarrhea. I have read that Lugols can upset your stomach, so how do I know if it's from that or if this is just 'normal detox'? How often should I salt flush?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)