CureZone   Log On   Join
Be aware that parasites in animals are documented cured without mineral changes

North Views: 5,801
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,146,921

Be aware that parasites in animals are documented cured without mineral changes

Be aware that parasites in animals are documented to be cured without mineral changes in the animal's intake. So, why would this be different in humans?

For example, horses (owners of expensive race horses have entire websites documenting results of anti parasite products), and even the common housecat. When a housecat gets tapeworms, the usual medicine given in the US in praziquantel, and the result in 24 hours is no more tape worm eggs on the cat's overnight sleeping bed, which, before the medicine, had been visible every morning. Yet the cat's diet did not change - no changes in mineral intake.

My point is, humans seem to have this idea that we are "above" common parasite infections, or that if we get them, the means of fixing them are different than for other mammals.

I'd hate to see people on this forum suffer if they have a parasite, when a medicine could at least take care of that part of their health issues.

NB might have many uses, but I don't think parasite cures are a natural fit for the NB method.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)