CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am very lost with how to proceed

parazapper Views: 7,117
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,126,283

Re: I am very lost with how to proceed

First, you did not mention your approximate age which is important.

>- The next doctor that I saw said no to the testosterone – since my free is fine.

Many many doctors do not understand things such as nutrition, vitamins, minerals, supplements, and hormones.

They look at the level that you have and compare it to what they normally see for a the average person of the same approximate age. That is a failed concept.

What you want for any measured physiological reading is OPTIMUM! You do not want normal vitamin D3, because 90 percent of all people are deficient in D3. You want Optimum.

The same is true for K2 especially, as well as for other vitamins and minerals.

For hormones such as Testosterone, look back over your life to that point when you were last at a sexual peak, about 30 years of age. What you want is optimum hormone levels for a 30 year old in order to stay in optimum health for the rest of your life.

Doctors are poorly trained to understand health and longevity, so you have to educate them.

However, before taking injections of testosterone, do it as natural as possible. Your body makes almost all of its hormones from a precursor, DHEA. DHEA is normally manufactured in the adrenal glands but they slack off with age. Try to naturally boost this function but if you can not, start with DHEA supplements.

It is best to take DHEA when first waking because the adrenals usually make it while you are sleeping. The body then converts this to various hormones.

You want to optimize your DHEA to that of a healthy 30 year old. Once you achieve that, allow a month before checking your free and bound testosterone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)