CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
shotsee Views: 5,534
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,376

Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

Hi 176,

Fair enough, and thank you for taking the time to advise me. You concerns make a lot of sense. In response:

1) I [typically] DO read all of people's posts [although occasionally I do just skim].

2) Yes, I DO have such a "bizarre sense that ascorbic acid cures everything no matter what the ailment" per Denham Harmon's "Oxidation" theory of aging [and a whole LOT of other research and experience(s)]. ALL bodily ailments/maladies [from cancer(s) and cardiovascular disease(s) to diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and yes, even parasites {per this quote from Dr. John Tilden, M.D., "Normal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.")] are associated [more or less] with oxidation [and therefore damage] to body cells/tissues/organs. That is why antioxidants are so universally helpful. And the ONLY antioxidant I am aware of that can be ingested safely, in very large quantities, over a very long period of time, i.e. a lifetime, is ascorbic acid.

3) The only "agenda" I am aware of having is to [potentially] help as many people as possible with their health issues.

I make the assumption that people come to CureZone and post, NOT looking for sympathy [although perhaps some do], but suggestions on how they might approach a solution to their health issue(s). (I simply skip the emotional/superficial(?) stuff, and get to the point.) Yes, I assume that might offend/bother some people [like yourself perhaps(?)], but I guess I just "am what I am."

If I feel there is a specific answer/suggestion I can make to a specific question they pose, I do so [although I admit that is a fairly rare case]. But, as is often typical, and in this case, e.g. seach4truth, they also ask[ed] to be given "ANY OTHER ADVICE and guidance please, please do so". If a person posts JUST specific questions, I very often will not respond [even though I feel they might benefit from my suggestion], for the reasons you gave/implied.

I assume[d] "spam" was in ALL cases where a person was trying to sell something. I am not trying to "sell" anything, and in fact, leave it COMPLETELY up to the person as to whether they decide to apply the advice or not.

Apparently, in some cases [perhaps you(?)], my extensive efforts to help, offend/bother some people. I am sorry for that, but feel I have to weigh that negative against the positive of potentially helping someone [and I have certainly recieved MANY "thank yous"].

I SINCERELY want to thank you again, 176, for your post. I DO believe you are trying to be helpful, and will WILL take your advice into consideration.

Warm regards,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

3.281 sec, (2)