CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Google Advertisement
shotsee Views: 6,012
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,376

Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

Hi 176,

Fair enough, and thank you for taking the time to advise me. You concerns make a lot of sense. In response:

1) I [typically] DO read all of people's posts [although occasionally I do just skim].

2) Yes, I DO have such a "bizarre sense that ascorbic acid cures everything no matter what the ailment" per Denham Harmon's "Oxidation" theory of aging [and a whole LOT of other research and experience(s)]. ALL bodily ailments/maladies [from cancer(s) and cardiovascular disease(s) to diabetes, auto-immune disorders, and yes, even parasites {per this quote from Dr. John Tilden, M.D., "Normal persons are deadly to all germs and parasites peculiar to the human habitat.")] are associated [more or less] with oxidation [and therefore damage] to body cells/tissues/organs. That is why antioxidants are so universally helpful. And the ONLY antioxidant I am aware of that can be ingested safely, in very large quantities, over a very long period of time, i.e. a lifetime, is ascorbic acid.

3) The only "agenda" I am aware of having is to [potentially] help as many people as possible with their health issues.

I make the assumption that people come to CureZone and post, NOT looking for sympathy [although perhaps some do], but suggestions on how they might approach a solution to their health issue(s). (I simply skip the emotional/superficial(?) stuff, and get to the point.) Yes, I assume that might offend/bother some people [like yourself perhaps(?)], but I guess I just "am what I am."

If I feel there is a specific answer/suggestion I can make to a specific question they pose, I do so [although I admit that is a fairly rare case]. But, as is often typical, and in this case, e.g. seach4truth, they also ask[ed] to be given "ANY OTHER ADVICE and guidance please, please do so". If a person posts JUST specific questions, I very often will not respond [even though I feel they might benefit from my suggestion], for the reasons you gave/implied.

I assume[d] "spam" was in ALL cases where a person was trying to sell something. I am not trying to "sell" anything, and in fact, leave it COMPLETELY up to the person as to whether they decide to apply the advice or not.

Apparently, in some cases [perhaps you(?)], my extensive efforts to help, offend/bother some people. I am sorry for that, but feel I have to weigh that negative against the positive of potentially helping someone [and I have certainly recieved MANY "thank yous"].

I SINCERELY want to thank you again, 176, for your post. I DO believe you are trying to be helpful, and will WILL take your advice into consideration.

Warm regards,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.123 sec, (2)