CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

shotsee Views: 5,991
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,112,411

Re: My Parasite Cleanse Journey..need some serious guidance!

Hi Mary,

I will agree, if you are looking for a "drug-like" effect, e.g. immediate cessation of symptoms/pain, ascorbic acid may not be right for you. As an [extreme] example: Morphine will make you immediately FEEL much better. But will you actually BE better? I assume we would both agree that you would actually end up less healthy than before the "medicine." I know of no modality that will actually improve your health, without it requiring some "payment/payoff" on your part. My research and experience(s) convince(s) me that ingesting ascorbic acid is the best and safest and easiest health modality there is [at least for me]; but, no, it is not "cost" free.

I would recommend, that you try again at lower doses, so that that "payoff," i.e. in/of reactions, i.e. the detoxification, can happen at a pace that is acceptable/sustainable to you. Of course, your approach to your own health issue(s), Mary, is COMPLETELY up to you.

I wish you the best of health!

Sincerely,

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)