CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genetic causes of anxiety and/or depression?

Views: 3,807
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,098,391

Re: Genetic causes of anxiety and/or depression?

If someone can prove to me that drugs are needed other than in a crisis situation to save someone's life, then I'm all ears. Once the life has been saved, proceed to clean out the CAUSE of disease and get rid of the drugs. The final phase of healing is when the organs will regenerate AFTER the bugs, radiation and other poisons have been cleaned out of the organs.
There are many con artists in the natural healing field, too. Why do they say their products work well for some and not for others? It's the degree of toxicity of the body that determines how well any of the nutrients work. When the liver and colon is full, the lymph is congested, the blood is poisoned and the tissues are the same, how can nutrients change the course of any disease? We get healthy on a cellular level. The first 3 have to be cleaned out in order for the last 2 to clean out. Unless this happens, the nutrients can't get to he cells and the cells can't detoxify on their own. There IS an order of cleansing, and it's important. Trying to do it any other way doesn't work, but confuses the body, because this IS how the body works and how the elimination channels work. I certainly agree with the post above.

The poster above has given a good description of the sources of stress. Dis-ease puts the worst stress on the body, IMO. Get it cleaned out and watch what happens. ;-)))

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.066 sec, (1)