CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Genetic causes of anxiety and/or depression?

rockriffraff Views: 3,775
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,098,170

Re: Genetic causes of anxiety and/or depression?

Thank you everyone for all the quality information. I suppose I should mention, I did experience physical and sexua| trauma for about 6 months as a toddler at the hands of a babysitter. After it was discovered, my parents did put me through therapy for about a year, and with that combined with my young age I don't really have any residual problems from that that I know of. alao I am male, if that makes any difference.

I'm almost convinced though that this has something to do with environment or genetics since my dad, my grandpa, my great grandfather, and myself have all had almost the same exact feelings/symptoms, and all of us really started to heavily experience the feelings around my age.

parasites or now up on my list thanks to all the info provided, and I'm thinking I will try a cleanse for those soon. is there any best way to do it? the co op near where I live has a product by renewlife that is taken twice for fifteen days at a time and is supposed to be pretty effective. Is that a good way to go?

Also if I have a chance I will try to get the methylation and hormones looked at but because of life I might have to get through these one at a time.

Thanks again for all the input

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.137 sec, (1)