CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

kathy0816 Views: 4,465
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,094,322

Re: please help.anyone with knowledge on liver,lymphatic system. near the end. i would greatly appreciate any insight

Thankyou, my instinct tells me that your recommendations are the way to go. I am just so sick my liver cannot seem to handle any detoxidfying. If I was to start with juicing do you have any recommendations. I cannot handle fruit as the Sugar increases symptom which I suspect is due to candida. Raw foods and enzymes give me terrible attack over the gallbladder liver. IN October of last year I was attempting to address my hernia which was causing severe burning over the chest and under the ribs which lowered my oxygen level by 30percent PFT.Due to the inflammation I couldn't breath properly. I tried raw veggies and ACV which led to 40 times the normal liver enzymes in the hospital for a week. What do you think is the best way to cleanse and heal the bowel first. DR. Schultz #2 Juicing?
I so appreciate your insight.
Sincerely
Kathy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)