CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: +3 Streptococcus and no growth of beneficial Lactobacillus.

dave505 Views: 10,170
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,857

Re: +3 Streptococcus and no growth of beneficial Lactobacillus.

Hi tay,

Alpha Haemolytic Streptococcus ? >> Could you tell what kind of test did you do? I found that in my throat 3 years ago did not go with antibiotics then. it is said that can go to gut and....

The problem I have with probiotics is that for some reason they generally make me feel much worse. >> I would try the "start low and go slow approach". just to differentiate between dye-off or feed them

I've read several articles which mention certain species of Lactobacillus can feed bad bacteria ( in particular Streptococcus ) >> could you share the source? i also found that on several forums but not being able to source the info...i believe it has a point

I've thought about buying the expensive VSL probiotics numerous times but always decide against it not knowing if they would help me. >> i think its to early for VSL

The doctor who interpreted my stool results suggested my best course of action would be to eat a zero carb diet >> you know I'm not a big fan of zero carbs / i also had many problems because of that.

There’s a D-lactate-free product sold by Custom Probiotics that’s helpful. >> i guess i've write before. try also kirkman labs acidophilus hipoallergenic 3 bil per caps (affordable) or natren dairy free (expensive) . although i have also SIBO i was able to tolerate them with no side effects except dye-off.

I would try a natural antibiotics approach and same time with low and slow probiotics. did you think about introducing enzymes? maybe they can help...

arent cloves recommended for strep? or coconut oil? you might wanna search that? or even mashed garlic with meals

and yes...after so many antibiotics there a re a lot of chance of developing also yeast. antibitiotics distroyed my gut flora and made the protozoan infection go balistic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.289 sec, (1)