CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: +3 Streptococcus and no growth of beneficial Lactobacillus.

tay19 Views: 10,265
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,084,971

Re: +3 Streptococcus and no growth of beneficial Lactobacillus.

Thanks for the reply.

The problem I have with probiotics is that for some reason they generally make me feel much worse. I've read several articles which mention certain species of Lactobacillus can feed bad bacteria ( in particular Streptococcus ) so this worries me but not understand the Science behind it all becomes confusing also. It's hard to know when I'm helping myself or making matters worse.

I've thought about buying the expensive VSL probiotics numerous times but always decide against it not knowing if they would help me. The doctor who interpreted my stool results suggested my best course of action would be to eat a zero carb diet whilst using high dose vitamin c or certain gut only Antibiotics to starve out the bad guys but I've tried zero carb diets in the past and they only made me feel ten times worse.

I'm hoping to discuss all of this with my gastroenterology but I fear this may be even too much for him to take in. It's extremely confusing and very hard to find any information on this. I'm hoping he may perform a hydrogen breath test.

Everything seems so contradictory , it's like a bad horror movie !.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)