CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Celebrity Karen Allen claims - EDIT

parazapper Views: 16,642
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,987

Re: Celebrity Karen Allen claims - EDIT

>- it that means the UZ and some other zappers will kill at least an active stage of Lyme

Yes, most zappers can and will at least kill some microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, fungi, etc. The difficulty is with the crude design of older 555 based zappers like the uz and the pz std. Even with the highest quality components available, the frequency will vary by at least 5 to 10 percent between units. Electronic components, especially capacitors, are not exact. At 2500 Hz this means a frequency difference between units of at least 125 Hz to 250 Hz or even much more when lower quality components are used.

What this means is that out of every one hundred uz's or pz STD's sold, maybe one will match the one that Karen Allen purchased.

The solution to this problem is better accuracy through the use of microprocessor based units such as the ParaZapper CC1, CC2, and the UZI which is not a clone of the ultimate as KP claims. The UZI was named after an automatic firing gun and has an improved clone of the uz's output as one of the last options. The UZI is actually 6 zappers in one, including 2 sets of Rife frequencies, a Clark mode and a Terminator frequency mode. The unit produces a total of 23 frequencies. The ParaZappers mentioned above are at least 10 times as accurate as the ultimate SE.

However, if you want real accuracy, you need to get a good Calibrated Frequency Generator or a top of the line zapper like ParaZapper MY which has over 80 frequencies in 20 functional modes ( 16 half modes and 4 additional ), including many Rife frequencies.

The MY has frequencies that for the most part are within 0.2 Hz of any other MY. This means that a frequency that works for one microbe for any person, will work on the same microbe for anyone else. This is because the MY has a crystal controlled oscillator rather than a far less accurate RC oscillator that the 555 timer based units have.

A good comparison chart can be found at http://www.best-zapper.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.285 sec, (1)