CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have hepatitis c, galstones, kidney stones and ulcerative colitis

murree.com Views: 10,694
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,059,912

Re: I have hepatitis c, galstones, kidney stones and ulcerative colitis

Hi. Hope u r ok. I wud appreciate prompt response. Ii started some herbal medfrom a herbalist on the recommendat hion of a couple of friends. Ut after starting meds .my gallstone which was attached with gallbladder and was in neck region. Started moving close to cystic duct. Almost obstructinv the bile flow as gallstone size is 7mm. So for last 3weeks i have se ere pain ingallbladder area. Sweating and lack of appetite along with constant pain under right rib cage . Dr suggested surgery. Plz let me know whether i am in a position tlo have surgey and if yes then open or laproscopy as i have other medicla conditions hcv with liver hemengioma ,mild colitis .my hb is now improved to 12.9 whi h probable resulted due to N iron suppliment but i must ha e avoided this as it deteriorated liver health. If i wait and see can it be risky to delay surgery as i still prefer to have alternative way to get rid of stone. What about lithotripsy. Wud be obliged if u let me k now wat to do as pain is getting worse. Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)