CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

tay19 Views: 9,588
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,731

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

Thanks. That's why it's such a hard decision. I know it was Antibiotics that put my in the position I'm in anyway so it really is a gamble when deciding on whether to take them or not.

They'll either eradicate the H.pylori with minimal side effects, hopefully eliminating most of my symptoms and ulcer and then I can refocus on healing and boosting my beneficial bacteria or on the other hand they might not work at all and just make me feel ten times worse as well as destroying even more of my beneficial bacteria.

I've been sat on the fence for way to long though , I've got to decide on something since I'm getting nowhere contemplating all the time.

I think I'll end up trying the triple therapy since I've tried the majority of herbal supplements for H.pylori and none of them have helped. I think I have quite a bad overgrowth of this.

Sorry to hear about the worms !. Digestive problems and things of this nature really are horrible , you've got a positive attitude though and that's definitely the best way to go about it. Good luck with the future and I hope you can get on top of your health also. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)