CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

dave505 Views: 9,646
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,077

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

Hi tay
It's a nasty bug yeap.

Here are small things that helped me keep it at bay (not eradicating it). VitC acidophilus raw garlic virgin coconut oil sauerkraut. Diet is a big part of the healing dr.Bakker is right - you might wanna check if a similar to candida diet is ok for you . Another useful thing is kefir if you tolerate (i can't due to milk intolerance).

if you want to succeed - low carbs no sweets no refined foods especially flours no alcohol beer ...some even said no rice? Others no fats? You have to try if these are true for you but sweets Sugar refined flour alcohol should be out...

During my readings I many times found a chronic Hpilory infection is linked with (or even help to produce) parasitic or other bacterial infections due to low stomach acid. Also low B12 and low hemoglobin. Some said B12 supplementation should be OK but no Fe supplementation while having bacterial overgrowth. It make sense.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.110 sec, (1)