CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

ericbakker Views: 10,072
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,376

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

If candida were rated as a criminal, I'd certainly rank H pylori as the serial killer. While I have seen many folks recover from a H pylori infection, I've seen many more who partially recover, then relapse.
Here's what you do: do the triple therapy, wait for one month after therapy, retest. Take my advice, NO alcohol or sweet foods for a few weeks before AND after triple therapy. Load up on probiotics before and after as well.

Then, regardless of the test outcome, treat with Lactoferrin (600mg/day), Grapefruit-Seed-Extract (20 drops four times daily before meals in water) and a strong digestive enzyme till you hit digestive tolerance levels. Make sure the enzyme has good levels of Betain HCL and pepsin. Thorne Research make a good one, so do Douglas Labs. Treat aggressively for 6 weeks, then stop for two weeks and retest. Probiotics are best taken three times daily as well. H pylori is like the mother-in-law from hell, it doesn't take no for an answer and keeps coming back to give you grief. Raw garlic is excellent, and Colloidal Silver has helped some of my patients significantly. Best of luck. Parting words: take H pylori seriously, and treat this infection seriously with the respect it deserves.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)