CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

dave505 Views: 9,640
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,702

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

Hi tay
So glad your diet is clean it helps you a lot.

For the moment my focus is on worms :( but try to keep HP at bay. Did not start yet a real protocol for HP. I did not use the triple therapy for many reasons – my choice:

- my mother did 3 stages of Antibiotics therapy (stroger and stronger) and the HP came back with added „benefits” like candida, AF, secondary bacterial infections...
- I was put on cipro 3 times in the last 2 years each time for 5 days and each time I was „terminated” by them loosing 5 kg each time and deepen in AF more. So my logic was if I cant stand 5 days of one antibitoics how can i stand for more days on 3 types of them?
- My belief is rx Antibiotics are ok for short term and if I have to choose i would choose herbal extracts for long term treatment as HP requires

Again this is my choice after many experience i've had in the last years with rx Antibiotics . I was probably not in a better shape to take them without many „side effects”. If you think you can „handle” them probably dr.Bakker is right about the treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)