CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

ericbakker Views: 9,844
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,075,077

Re: Anyone with candida ever had to take triple therapy for H.pylori ?. In desperate need of some help and advice.

Dr. Shahani's Lactobacillus acidophilus DDS-1 is the only known probiotic developed with a patented process to help give it a high degree of resistance to Antibiotics . Khem Shahani was one of the first microbiologists to recommend Lactobacillus acid. as a supplement in the 1970's, way before anybody took this form of therapy seriously.

H. pylori is more common than you think, at least 1 in 5 folks in the USA have it, although many with this bacterial infection of the stomach may not exhibit many symptoms. Different things work for different folks, and in some cases, yes, I do recommend triple therapy to help reduce the numbers. This bacteria is a bit like the varroa mite in my beehive, you will be able to get the numbers under control, but in most cases they slowly increase and you need to keep on with treatment.

These are some of the things I've found that work for my patients when it comes to H/pylori, this list is not complete, and what works for one really well may be useless for another. That's just the way it is, and trial and error will tell you what is OK for you.

Colloidal Silver
Bismuth
Charcoal
Clove tea
Goldenseal tincture (standardized extract)
Lactoferrin
Raw garlic (go easy, can make you sick at first)
Grapefruit seed extract
Oregano oil (wildcrafted and standardized)

Never give up, you will eventually get the population down. It is a lot harder to eradicate than Candida, but certainly not impossible.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)