CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low norepinephrine?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Klauss Views: 15,268
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,549

Re: Low norepinephrine?

Hi all.

It is very interesting. It looks like I have the same problem too. I had AF or GAS stage III. Worked with Lam. His vitamin approach worked for me. Though i added a few minerals he did not mention such as ZMA, Calcium, and vitamin D, A, and E. At a certain point, i went into plato. there was no improvemen over a certain period of time. At that point I started to look for more answers and found Dr. Peat articles and made further progress.

The reamaining symptoms remind me those present when norephrine is low or dopamine is low. I tried theonine and phenilalanine supps but did not feel much. with higher dosage i feel real wired but still no adrenaline rush like it was before the AF onset. I am not depressed but still have anhedonia, do not have adrenaline rushes when excited, etc...

I do not know what to try next. According to Lam the body will heal itself given all the nutritions.

I made a neuro-activity map (did several of those), it always shows lower activity at the top of my head, where the activity supposed to be higher than the rest of the head.

The striatum region of the brain, above the brainstem, is "dopamine central." From there, dopamine-active neurons project into other brain regions. The study found that blockade of dopamine receptors in the striatum strongly corresponded to a sense of impaired mental function. The study also found that blockade in "extrastriatal" regions such as the temporal lobe correlated to altered emotional regulation. John McManamy

Neuro metabolism activity mapper

This kind of picture could be obtain from the Neuro-Metabolic Activity Mapper. The reference is on the right. This how it should look like in a healty, relaxed person, say, in the morning. A normal person passes several times through this state during the day. On the left this is what obtained from a patient. In this case, the vertex activity is higher than the rest. Mine is lower in the middle.

Klauss

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)