CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low norepinephrine?

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
amber1921 Views: 15,187
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,195

Re: Low norepinephrine?

That's exactly what I thought too!

I expected that after stopping the stimulants I'd get much worse but then the body will figure it out and will start climbing up. I was amazed to see the opposite: I crashed then got better, plateaued and started getting worse from then to the point when I have to make significant effort to take a deep breath - I feel like there is not enough air and my heart is not beating at all... It's like the body can't compensate for the loss of that chemical and is making a bigger gap in what's missing

I admit I like to play Dr.House figuring out what's wrong with me.
But this is not out of reckless curiosity only - I really never felt "normal" even when I was a kid. There was always that feeling that "there is something wrong with me" which lead me to have a very destructive lifestyle and eventually suicide.

Some people do have genetic or age-related problems with their neurotransmitters it affects the state of their physiology very profoundly.
These medications do mask these underlying problems or in many cases correct them - so when natural methods fail it must be considered as an option too.

I don't believe in antidepressants being given to everybody like candy but they do save many lives. I can state this with absolute certainty after struggling with Depression since age 10.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)