CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Low norepinephrine?

hawskfan9325 Views: 15,230
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,069,259

Re: Low norepinephrine?

Honestly. I say if the psych drugs work for you, take them. If you can't sleep, what's worse? Sleep deprivation or 5 mg's of Ambien? At least with Pharma drugs there are clearly stated side effects, and contraindications. With "Natural" medicine there is little peer reviewed research, and often so many conflicting ideas and view points, that it's not worth playing guinea pig. I am on Lexapro, and it helps me tremendously. The benefits outway the risks. I eventually will come off it. With a BP of 60/40 I can't believe you are able to type out paragraphs like you are. That is dangerous, and I think you should seek the help of an experienced MD ASAP, as any natural doc will want to give you supplements, or "detox" you. After all, do you want supplements or medicine? Two natural doctors have made me sicker. They don't have near the standard of care, or training as a regular Board Certified MD. Natural Medicine has a LONG way to go, before I will ever get involved with them.

To each their own.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)