CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Immune restoration Th1/Th2 balance.

jameskep37 Views: 5,679
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,067,954

Re: Immune restoration Th1/Th2 balance.

Stress should  not cause dysbiosis,severe fungal candida, or heavily compromised gut ecosystem. My candida was not serious until I did anti-bacterials(my stress levels never changed). Managing stress is important for maintaning good health, but should not cause severe gut imbalances. I know a lot of people that have tons of stress, eat a a lot of junk and don't have  serious candida issues. Their lifestyle will eventually catch up to them, but does not cause a serious shift in their gut ecosystem. Almost everyone I know that has severe gut imbalances...SIBO, Candida, etc.. did a long course of antibiotics, or anti-bacterial substances. Of course,  the heavy metals, chemicals and toxins in the environments just add to the problem. My brother was perfectly healthy and just did a 2 week course of antibiotics for his tooth infection and sent his gut into a tail spin for months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)