Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
david1o1 Views: 7,951
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,067,227

Re: Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?

[quote]
Gallstones big enough to cause symptoms can be seen with Computer-Tomography (CT-Scans) or with Ultrasound. These two diagnostic methods are very good in detecting them.
[/quote]
Not necessarily, it depends on their composition, also i have read posts of people who think they had pain in the gallbladder, had their gallbladder removed, and then they still have pain in the gallbladder area, what could it be ?

[quote]
But because you say that the discomfort (pain) moves from one spot to another spot, I say you have not only one single parasite, but lots of them ! Of different kind.
[/quote]
Same conclusion for me, or maybe a big worm like a tapeworm.

[quote]
You can start by doing 4weeks of intense physical exercise (resistance-running is best).
[/quote]
Nonsense, people who do intense physical work all day get parasites too. I workout twice a week, i am fit, but i still have parasites. Physical strength, agility, speed, endurance and parasites load are 2 different things.

[quote]
From week 2two start eating raw squeezed-by-you garlic with water. By the end of week 4four you should be able to eat at least 6cloves of garlic in a single shot.
[/quote]
:D i have eaten up to 5 bulbs of garlic in a day without producing die off, this is probably because some parasites can be damaged and reached with garlic, others can't.

[quote]
Now you should be strong enough to resist a Liver+Gallblader flush. Do it under week 5five ! You will pass out stones, parasites, fungus, plaque, crap.
[/quote]
I have seen a lot of controversy concerning the gallbladder and liver flush, i will try the coffee enema in the future, but i know that the pain and pressure are caused by parasites so i still have some to kill, i have to find how...

[quote]
.)raw dandelion flower (Yes, you can eat grass)
[/quote]
I didn't knew dandelion flower has anti helminth properties. Thanks, i will try.

[quote]
.)+400grams pumpkin seeds, daily (Dont eat bread, eat pumpkin)
[/quote]
Already tried, it does not seem to be efficient on the kind of parasites which infect my body.

[quote]
.)TEA === 2liters hot water + 5grams cloves (not powdered) + 5grams black pepper (not powdered) + 3grams Wormwood ||You cannot drink this :) You must allso eat the constituents, not just drinking the water-infusion||
[/quote]
When i do an "infusion" i use the herb powder, so i drink most of the powder with the infusion, Wormwood produce some die off but i have never managed to get rid of all parasites.

[quote]
.)eat vegetables, fish, eggs, yoghurt, pumpkin, lentils, chichpeas, peas, cabbage, whatever, no CocaCola, no McDonald
[/quote]
Raw food fan propaganda,, parasites can eat any foods, else animals and humans living in the wild would not be infected, this is not the case. Moreover, i ingest mostly fruits, green leaves, vegetables, potatoes, rice, bread, herbs, water, and sometimes well cooked chicken, well cooked meat, well cooked fish.

[quote]
.)after meal, drink 6cloves crushed garlic in a glass water
[/quote]
Already done that, before the meal, during the meal, it does not necessarily produce die off...

[quote]
.)eat papaya, daily if you can purchase it
[/quote]
Yes carica papaya seeds seem to have anti helminths properties, i have to try that again.

[quote]
These worked for me, the money cost is extremelly cheap. Its just daily food.
[/quote]
Good for you, but it seems that there are different kinds of helminths, able to live in different parts of the body, and which can be damaged by different herbs/drugs.

[quote]
Parasites love processed foods (foods made by man). Food that contain more than one ingredient is processed.
[/quote]
Raw food fan propaganda, again, what is your proof or reason to believe this ?

[quote]
There are lots of other herbs, like horseradish, yarrow, bedstraw, and everything else you find out in the fields, as long as you can identify it not being toxic.
[/quote]
I know but it is difficult to find the right plants and the right plant parts which have powerfull anti helminths properties with all this repeated/altered informations.

Thanks for your feedback.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.316 sec, (2)