CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?

david1o1 Views: 7,727
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,067,618

Re: Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?

Yes you confirm what i think and i have seen.

Misdiagnosis can happen depending on the doctor understanding and perception of the human body and what can affect the human body, they don't know everything and are not always right...
Let's imagine that a person feel an intense pressure and pain on the left side of the belly between the lower rib and the belly button. Depending on your organs shapes and distortion, this area could correspond to the duodenum, to the gallbladder, to the transverse colon, to the hepathic flexure of the transverse colon, to a part of the small intestine.
Now let's imagine that a test is done in order to see if there are stones or not, and let's imagine there is no visible stone, but the pressure and the pain is still here and the person has no self control and is full of fear. In this case, i think that an unecessary removal of the gallbladder may happen.
Furthermore, most doctors are not aware about the existence of helminths in human bodies, after all it is only a tropical disease (sarcasm).
So keep this in mind before you go to the hospital ;)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)