CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?

david1o1 Views: 8,572
Published: 11 y

Gallbladder stones or tapeworm ?

Gallbladder stones or Tapeworm ?

This is something i was wondering when i have read posts of some people claiming they know they have pain in a specific organ...

How do you know for sure ?

Let's take the example of pain in the gallbladder area, depending on your past experiences, your organs will have a different shape than what is shown on images to illustrate the anatomy of the human body, and if we consider this, a pain in the gallbladder area is not necessarily caused by a problem in the gallbladder but it could be a problem in the duodenum or in the hepathic flexure of the colon or in the transverse colon.

I have confirmed what i have thought several times : i had pressure and pain in the gallbladder area but apart from that i had no others symptoms so i was wondering if there were stones or not in my gallbladder.
But after an intense workout with steps, jumps, lands, the same pain and pressure moved to the other upper side of my belly and then to one lower side of my belly and then to the other lower side of my belly, what all these areas have in common ? Not the gallbladder, but it could be an helminth big enough (to cause the pressure) and with a hook (to cause the cuts and pain).

What is crazy is that if i don't "shake" my body by running or by jumping intensely, the pressure and pain always stay in the gallbladder area.
Knowing how a Tapeworm could be difficult to diagnose (all tests i have done in France came back negative) if they are short enough and knowing how a gallbladder removal is common in modern medicine, i wonder how many people have had there gallbladder removed for the wrong reason... Think about it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)