CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Vitamin D done right. Anyone???

HelpForAllofUS Views: 8,746
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,045,454

Re: Vitamin D done right. Anyone???

Interesting comments about additional benefits to sunbathing. I like the natural stuff too.

However, it has snowed here everyday this week, I think. and I was scraping Ice of the windshield this morning. So ...

Also there are inherent risks to the Sun exposure. Also you need cholesterol near the skin to synthesize D. Your ability to produce D the natural way declines with age. I know of a man in his late 40's that worked at home. He did an experiment where he got in the sun at the right time of year, the right time of day, for 3 weeks. He got his blood levels checked every Wednesday (expensive). And still had not got his levels up. I think after week 1, they actually went down a bit. I wish I could find his info, to see how the experiment ended.

My doctor is an older gentlemen. He says he flat cannot produce D from the sun anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)