CureZone   Log On   Join
Sensitivity & Emotional Well-Being

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 5,984
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,032,779

Sensitivity & Emotional Well-Being

Tortured, I would like to see you change your CZ ID because you are placing a negative connotation on yourself.  I agree with many of the points in the response, above.  Human "sensitivity" and instincts are there for "A Reason."  That your own sensitivity has survived childhood reconditioning is, indeed, a "gift" of sorts.  There is nothing "wrong" with being A Sensitive!  It can be a challenge, but it's not an indication that you're "crazy."

The emotional issues that you're experiencing that you feel are a challenge can be addressed through proper counseling therapy with the "right" professional - that would be someone that doesn't necessarily support over-medicating and takes a more personal and holistic approach. 

If we understand our core issues, we can learn many priceless techniques and methods of managing those issues without mind-altering chemicals.  As an example, I was suffering from extreme anxiety, and I was prescribed a relatively "routine" anti-anxiety medication that was to be taken 3X's daily, or "as needed."  Initially, I snapped these things in half and took 1/2 twice daily.  After a short time, I began weaning myself off of this chemical because I was learning coping techniques in sessions that helped me to relieve the anxiety.  I no longer take these medications because I learned how to manage triggers and reactions.

I'm rather in agreement with "labels" because I've seen NUMREOUS people rely upon a diagnosis to "excuse" their behaviors - in fact, it allowed for them to actually make some very "bad" choices and decisions, and then blame the "condition" that they had been diagnosed with.  This is a result of psychiatry, which is the study of brain chemistry.  I would urge you to consider counseling sessions with a psychologist that addresses human behavior and emotions to learn the core of your anger, etc.  These things can be safely managed, Tortured. 

Most important for you to understand is that not one of us on this planet is without some sort of issue.  Each one of us carries our own imperfections and foibles, and this doesn't make us "bad" people!  It's how we manage these foibles is what determines whether or not we mean harm to ourselves or others.  You sound genuinely interested and committed to sorting yourself out, and that is NOT a symptom of someone who doesn't care or means harm.  So, in essence, your sensitivity and creativity can be a beautiful thing if you take some steps to sort out the emotional core issues. 

Brightest healing blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.090 sec, (2)