CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: am i crazy or do i have an ability?

Views: 6,058
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,032,774

Re: am i crazy or do i have an ability?

Just because many human behaviours and emotional talents are a challenge to understand does not warrant a psychologically-challenged label!

You sound extremely sensitive tortured1 - and indeed must feel at times a torture. You are not harming others with your perceptions - indeed, at times you are possibly a huge help with having such razor sharp intuition and inner knowing.

Because the majority of people have not experienced this, they seek to find labels for those considered 'emotionally abnormal'; as already suggested - these innate parts of self tend to become diluted into adulthood, swamped-out by the distractions of career/toxins/responsibilities/worries..the cerebral focus is solely tuned-in to problem-solving, mundane issues etc....and the ability to utilise all areas of consciousness are limited.

I worked with adults with learning difficulties - diagnosed with all kinds of medical 'conditions' like downs syndrome etc - and sure, despite being intellectually challenged, they were extremely healthy emotionally and could 'tune-in' to people/groups with ease. I also experienced with them the death of a close member of the group and they accepted death as part of life, without any undue grief. While 'normal people' can mourn for months, cry extensively, become ill etc due to death - yet this behaviour is indicative of emotional immaturity/insecurity.

So regard yourself with the respect you deserve and look after your sensitivity. It IS a gift, and as i said - it doesn't harm anyone - it seems to only harm yourself if you consider it a bad thing...it sounds as if the suggestion of it being 'unhealthy' is CREATING unhealthy emotional feelings - which you should definately let go of.

I have known a few empaths like yourself, always such beautiful, sensitive souls who are easily bruised by this label-dominating-extrovertive society.

Please take care if you are resorting to antidepressants medications - they alter brain chemistry, synapse pathways, are not kind on the liver and ultimately do not allow you to be you. There are other ways to find peace. Accepting who you are is the main one. Treating your body well with nutritious foods and quality water is another.
Wean off all medication slowly - it's important never to just stop those kinds of meds.

*hugs* - take care :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)