CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rosemary may be the most powerful thing I have ever juiced.

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

localthre Views: 10,247
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,027,300

Re: Rosemary may be the most powerful thing I have ever juiced.

Yes! I can most definately tell the Rosemary is VERY powerful. The turpentine protocol is what got me going on this, Im really into learning about all this!

I am going to keep experimenting, I think a foot long branch of Rosemary was to long to start. So I've cut it back to a few inches. Im going to work my way up to a foot. Im always going to use the outer layer of the lemon when I am sick. It tastes super concentrated and strong. Irritated my throat it was so strong. I can drink the juice with rosemary no problem by the way. And I dont mind the taste at all.

I just finished drinking a bunch of fresh Tumeric Juice, about 4oz of root, into probably about 2 ounces of juice, in a kale broccoli base. Also added d m s o. to the mix. The taste is a little like Ginger, but with a soapyness. Does NOT taste good. At the very end, I almost didn't get it down. I feel light headed, not much. But I can tell. Stomach feels fine.

Here is what wiki has to say.

Turmeric contains up to 5% essential oils and up to 5% curcumin, a polyphenol. Curcumin is the active substance of turmeric and curcumin is known as C.I. 75300, or Natural Yellow 3. The systematic chemical name is (1E,6E)-1,7-bis(4-hydroxy-3-methoxyphenyl)-1,6-heptadiene-3,5-dione.

Here is a bit from what Wiki has to say about Curcumin

...In both in vitro and animal studies, curcumin has shown antitumor, antioxidant, antiarthritic, antiamyloid, anti-ischemic (ischemic is a restriction in blood supply to tissues, causing a shortage of oxygen and glucose needed for cellular metabolism (to keep tissue alive)....) , and anti-inflammatory properties....

Now if you search for Curcumin on NIH you will see this. There are 270 hits, here are the first 20.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (6)