CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida Die Off and Sore Throat/Ear Ache

sophali Views: 24,342
Published: 11 y

Candida Die Off and Sore Throat/Ear Ache

I took the plunge after the holidays and did a candida diet makeover in order to help with my CFS/Fibro. I did two days of nothing but veggie broth but have expanded my diet. I am taking digestive supplements, vitamin c, molybendum, magnesium, and a natural thyroid pill.

The first two days were great, then I started Rainbow Light's Candida Cleanse pills (just one a day). I regularly take garlic, and have continued to do so.

Now I have earaches in both ears, my throat is on fire and I have a sinus headache. This has been ongoing for five days now. I am trying Auro earache relief drops, upping my garlic intake, cut out Candida Cleanse (since I can barely eat anything to stomach it), and am drinking tons of water. I have added goldenseal pills to my regimine, but don't know what else to do.

Does this sound like die off? If so, do I add back in the Candida Cleanse?

If it's not die off, how do I treat this without using sugary cough drops? I have no insurance, and am worried that urgent care would just put me on an antibiotic.

I'm also very cold all the time and want to sleep constantly - but these conditions existed before I started the candida treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)