CureZone   Log On   Join
feel worse

snowqueen2012 Views: 7,086
Published: 12 years ago

feel worse

Hello i had been suffering from a strange taste in my mouth for ten months the doctors and the dentist didn’t have an idea what it could be. I would get up in the morning fine but as soon as i had anything to eat i would get the taste. So I did my research and came up with candida, i started taking a teaspoon of bicarbonate soda each day and ate loads of natural yogurt.
After a week the taste had gone but i continued for another week. I then stopped the bicarbonate soda and yogurt, but after a couple of days i woke up one morning to a very fast heart rate a couple of nights later i woke up in the night with a jump in my heart this got worse happening every day, my heart would just start to beat at up to 180 beats a minute even while i was resting.
I told the doctor that i cured the taste in my mouth with bicarbonate soda and yogurt but he said it was not related and ended up giving me beta blockers to slow my heart down this was 7 months ago and my heart still goes fast not as fast as before because im on the beta blockers but much faster than it should.
I really think it had something to do with the bicarbonate soda. I have read on other forums people get a rapid heart rate when treating candida and are told it is the “die of “ but im sure the die of cant last 7 months.
Please there must be someone that has an idea this is making my life hell

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)