CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I just bought adrenal cortex, in case I burned out my adrenals. Will it help?

CGally81 Views: 16,710
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,981,086

Re: I just bought adrenal cortex, in case I burned out my adrenals. Will it help?

My product just arrived in the mail. It lists "cortex (bovine)" as its main (if not only active) ingredient.

Anyway, I plan to try some on the weekend, so if it has bad side effects, at least I won't be at work when it messes me up.

I also plan on trying licorice root to help with the adrenals. I want to lose this stubborn weight and stop the hypoglycemia that occurs if I don't eat a large (not humongous, but still too large I'm sure) amount of calories per day. It's not as bad as you might think; I eat 3 meals a day and get by fine, provided I eat "enough" per meal.

I added another supplement, apple cider vinegar, to help out, and now take it before breakfast and dinner (diluted with water to reduce its strong taste).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)