CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida, Turpentine and Lactulose

thismortalcoil Views: 11,522
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,974,570

Re: Candida, Turpentine and Lactulose

Hey thanks for the encouragement!

Just finished ANOTHER lactulose enema.

Feeling, well, better, but still not 100%. Mind is definately getting clearer though, which gives me hope!

Woke up this morning after the garlic, ginger and olive oil mixture not feeling great. Probably too much garlic! Didn't pass any stones today.

Decided I'm going to eat a shed load of coconut oil now and see what happens. And then I'm going to buy a loads of lemons and mix them with the olive oil and do another liver flush!

I bought Epsom Salts and Syntol online yesterday, but they'll take a few days to arrive, and in that time I'm just going to still try and hammer this Candida with what I have already in store...

MY THEORY:

Although the candida diet gets the candida down to a manageable level, it will not cure it completely.

This is because the liver (especially) and the colon have been ravaged by years of undiagnosed candida.

When you eat food on the candida diet it then goes into the intestines and does not digest properly, because the liver and gall bladder, plus intestines, are not working properly (lack of bile?).

The candida can then still feed, although not to the extent it can on sugar.

Any protein (which on the candida diet is my main source of calories) has only been contributing to increased destruction of the liver, through raising ammonia levels and stress on the entire digestive system...

This is the DILEMMA of the candida diet, and why I was not getting better on it.

I'm going to try and carry on with the Lactulose enemas to raise colon acidity and get the bowels moving. PLUS Liver Flushes with Epsom Salts , Lemon and Olive Oil. PLUS I also bought fractionated coconut oil, to use instead of the olive oil for a couple of flushes.

Also maintain the diet, and add in Syntol to help my gut flora.

Anything else I can do?! Maybe I'll add Hydrogen Peroxide in with the coconut oil. Maybe I should buy Oregano Oil as well?

I'm getting into debt with all these pills and potions!

HOW IS THE CANDIDA POSSIBLY GOING TO SURVIVE THIS ONSLAUGHT?!?!

I hope to God I can get healthy again.

Wish me luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)