CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please keep us posted how you do.

peggyaus Views: 17,785
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,971,983

Re: Please keep us posted how you do.

Don't forget and don't feel bullied.. you have choices and full control over your body and these people do not own your body and you don't even owe them a visit or a phonecall if you didn't want to follow up to explain yourself on the 23rd... I remember ringing the doc surgery and telling the receptionist I was cancelling surgery, and I never went in. My memory is fuzzy but I think the doctor did ring back and ask me why I'd changed my mind and I gave a simple answer of changing my mind - and that was it - I didn't elaborate or make an appointment to discuss it any further.

They want your business - nothing more, nothing less! Regarding pressing on your windpipe.. are you sure??? This is one of the reasons they gave me as well and I had a "large multinodular goitre, it was huge, the size of a large egg.. I think its just a stock standard thing they say - and perhaps it may be true in some cases but I think they very much overuse certain excuses to take it out.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)