CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: b12 dude!

wadingthrough Views: 8,876
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,744,498

Re: b12 dude!

Hi healthy artist.
It's been a while since you wrote about your experience with B12 injections and I'm wondering how it's going for you. Did you ever end up getting tested for B12 deficiency? Are the injections still producing the desired affect? Your post on this makes me hopeful and, well, hopeful is always good!

I've just recently started taking sublingual B12 to see if it will help. I haven't tried to test for it yet. I thought having a little experimentation under my belt might help if I need to convince my doctor to OK the test. I eat a diet high in B12-rich foods but don't produce HCl and my B12 deficiency-like symptoms have recently spiked - tingling and pain in my arms (which drives me insane!), light headedness, crushing fatigue, shortness of breath, memory problems, sore tongue, and so on. Of course I also have blood Sugar issues, hypothyroidism and Iodine deficiency so it can be difficult to tell what's causing what.

Anyway, I'd be curious to hear how it's going and/or what the B12 supplementation has taught you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)