CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

Views: 13,980
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,780

Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

Winterbloom,
Thanks for your insight, I loved reading what you said. My mother is exactly the same. I have been battling with this for the last 3 yrs. I finally realized what she was all about after 50 yrs. A long time yes I know but I never knew why she was the way she was.

And you are right, those with BPD can mask who they really are. The way she treated me as a child no one knew and even if I opened my mouth they would never believe she could be so cruel. Not good for anyone to grow up like that but it does help to know you are not alone and that your feelings are validated.

I don't know where to go for support on this exact subject other than reading any book I can get my hands on about others in similar situations. I had to cut off my relationship with her completely in order to heal my life. It has helped a little but I mourn all those wasted years and am now struggling with how my life could have been had she been more of a mother to me instead of herself.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)