CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

Bunk9300 Views: 14,667
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,504,608

Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

Dude, your gf must be my ex gf's long lost sister LOL. I know exactly what you are saying. I moved out and away a few months ago. Believe it or not, at times I feel like I miss her and get jealous because she went back to the guy she was with before I met her.

I one day just had enough, I went and bought some boxes and started packing my thing right in front of her. She couldn't hardly take it. By the next day I had all of my stuff out of her house. She called me and asked me to come over later that afternoon. She said she found a few things I forgot. I went over to get them and she tried to lure me back in but I resisted.

I went back a few times stayed a few days at a time but it was more of the same BPD behavior. I finally totally left a month ago almost. They can't help themselves from continuing to try to cause pain for us. My story is under the title "Free from a BPD relationship or not?" Check it out if you want and let me know if I can help you, Bunk

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)