CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

bbollb Views: 14,898
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,504,608

Re: New To Forums, I'm a non-BPD partner in a spiraling relationship, Looking for answers

My advice to you is GET THE HECK OUTTA DODGE!!
Especially since you have a daughter. I watched my BPD friend go thru several really good guys..who turned into ranting lunatics because she brought out the worst in them with her manipulation.
I know all about the texting. Somedays I would get up to 30 texts, 10 voice mails and 5 emails. It gets better for a short period, but quickly resurfaces when things don't go their way or they feel less special.

I have Verizon and every 3 moths I call customer service to block her from calling or sending texts. If you have an iPhone, there's an app called iBlock. It's about 12 bucks. I set a filter on my email so that all her messages are marked read and automatically deleted. I'm surprised that she hasn't shown up at my house..when they know they have pushed too far, they tend to go a bit nuts. She once drove to Las Vega (5 hours away)s to stake out her ex's house..smoked 2 packs of cigarettes while hiding around the corner..he spotted her and drove off, so she parked her car blocks away and hid in his backyard until he came home in the middle of the night. Moral of the story: Keep your guard up.

Here's some more people I think you should notify
- your daughter's school
-Local police
- Daughters mother
- your boss
-any friends that she met thru you
BPD's are very persistent. Like in my case, she won't leave me alone. Her newest thing is aggressively pursuing my inner circle because I refuse to have anything to do with her anymore....and we were only friends...not in a relationship!!!!

Lastly, stand by your bottom line. I know that my friend knows it will absolutely make me nuts that she's buddy buddy with my people..She wants me back!! Pushing and Provoking the whole way while only thinking of herself.
Good Luck, you'll need it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)