CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms scam..................

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Esstee Views: 9,395
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,924,983

Re: mms scam..................

That is most interesting, and there's no sense even trying to defend something I know nothing about with regards to Jim Humbles claims on malaria. That being said, I do recall reading about the CDS/blood claim in a newsletter a few months back. However, since it appeared long after I began my own trials, I really didn't pay much attention to the information at the time.

Having said that, based on my own trials, I discovered that the estimations being used to contrast Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and CDS were likely not very accurate. For example; here are some rough figures /dosages that I've gathered while using different forms of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and CDS:

1) Capsule form: 9-11 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement (three times p/day)
2) Open mixture: 18-21 drops of MMS (three times p/day)
3) CDS: 10ml (three or four times p/day)

That is to say that these amounts worked out to be about equal with regards on my condition in terms of effectiveness(pain, sickness/fever or sepsis and localized swelling) with an average time(buffer) of aprox. 2 days.

However, what I found interesting in this was since these treatments were all based on ingestion, that the most likely explanation(that I could think of) was that they worked in the bloodstream to reach the source. ie. when I first started my CDS trials, I was off MMS for 7 days. Once I took my first 5ml dose of CDS, I felt the effects within seconds following ingestion, and so I knew it had reached the site. At which point I adjusted the dosage until I reached satisfactory results and concluded that it was unlikely that CDS was equal to the MMS in the way that it was being presented and so I just left it at that. Especially since I was able to control my Jaw infection without any of the side effects of MMS, that was plenty enough for me to conclude that the projections weren't as important as many people might have thought.

That being said, there are a few other things that I discovered during my trials that worked to make CDS more effective also. For example; you can preserve CDS strength by adding ice to your final drink. This helps keep the solution at a low enough temperature avoid evaporation. Another helpful tip is to store your freshly made CDS at 1c in small 3oz glass bottles that are filled to the brim rather than in larger vessels. Likewise, if you take or drink your CDS in an amber bottle(to avoid sunlight) this will also help avoid potency loss and finally... we have what I'd call the single most important discovery of all, and that is the Apple Cider(not the vinegar), which completely neutralizes the taste and all burning sensations when mixed in 500ml of filtered water. <- tested and confirmed up to 20ml. - All of which, really helped maximize the effectiveness and stability of CDS in my own experiences(to date).

Nevertheless, I'm sure there is plenty more room for advancements with intake and effectiveness with CDS and I'm confident that people will continue to find better and safer ways to make use of it. Though in the meantime, I for one am eternally grateful to have found this solution since it is the only thing left(short of surgery) that can help at this time. Granted, this is not as significant as some malaria or cancer testimonial, but... it is what it is, and I'm hoping it will be helpful for anyone else who has the misfortune of suffering from this terrible condition.

PS. how long would you say it takes for blood to go from the stomach area to the jaw? seconds, minutes, hours? Because I sensed the effects in my jawbone only moments after ingestion and so I've been wondering about that also.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)